365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Judges 10:15 (May 2nd)

Quiet Time Nugget:

If you read the book of Judges you will see how these people kept going back to their corrupted ways after the Lord helped them.  I felt moved by this scripture because we all sin and sometimes we ask God to do whatever seems good to help us out of a situation. But, have you stopped to think how many times you have done this in your lifetime?  We beg and beg God to deliver us from whatever it is that is tormenting us but when storm is gone and the sun is shining; how quickly we forget and go back to doing the things that got is in trouble in the first place.  My prayer today is for God to deliver me from those storms but to show me what got me into that storm in the first place and help me change my ways.

Bible Art:



Ruby's Daily Sheet:



NOTES: Click here for: How to understand "Ruby's Daily Sheet"
               Click here for: Materials

God Bless You
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment