365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Materials List

If you are like me:  do not have a lot of money to spend on all these different materials and/or have no idea on how to use many of the tools and artsy stuff that is out there; then you have come to the right place.

Here is a list of the VERY BASIC SIMPLE materials you need:

1. Bible (Any bible is fine but you really need a wide margin to be able to draw and write the verse).
     I purchased ESV Journaling Bible (by Crossway).  I have the single column.
If you do NOT want buy a new bible then get some plain paper or card stock and cut them 2 x 6 and make bookmakers that you can insert into your bible or give away as gifts - spread the gospel.

2. Black Pen (I use Zig Writers and sometimes Pilot G-2)

3. Color Pencils (I use Prismacolors and if am away from home I use Crayola)

4. Pencil Sharpener

5. Mechanical Pencil (I use 0.5, 0.7, and 0.9 depends on the details) but any pencil works fine.

6. Eraser (I prefer white because pink tend to leave a pinkish hue on the bible)

7. Ruler (I have a little 6" - because it is easier to use and carry)

8. Notebook (used for practicing my spacing, lettering, and drawings)

9. Plain Paper (make sure it is acid free) (any color you want - I use white or cream it is easier to see your drawings and writing)

10. Glue Stick (I use Elmer's, Scotch,  or UHU)  make sure it is acid free)

11. ***If I see stickers or other ephemera that helps illustrate what I am reading I will be using those on occasions.

NOTE: I draw the verse on paper and glue it to those pages that I have a verse on the back already NOT because the pen bleeds but because I just do not want to see the other side's shadows (imprint).
             Also, if you make a mistake you can draw it on paper and glue it to cover your mistakes.

(That is all for now… Ruby)


No comments:

Post a Comment