This is my new journey (of course one of many). I love art and I love reading the Bible so why not combine both.
I will not bore you with a lot of writing because I know that if you are like me you want to see the art.
This is my plan:
- I am going to follow the "One Year Bible Reading Plan" that is in the back of the ESV Single Column Journaling Bible from Crossway or you can visit http://www.esvbible.org for more information if you do not have their bible yet - IT IS FREE to register.
- Everyday after I read, study, and most importantly spend sometime listening to what God wants to say to me…I am going to "illustrate 2 verses" one from the reading of the day from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament.
- Please join me…leave your comments…and remember to tell others.
- All this is free but please do give me credit for all the hard work if you want to copy it.
The 5 W's:
3. *You can purchase the above pens in an assortment of colors and use them too!
5. Pencil sharpener - I have a small one I carry and electric at home - doesn't matter - both work fine.
7. Eraser - I prefer white.
11. Stickers or other ephemera might be used if seem appropriate!