365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Saturday, May 2, 2015

1 Corinthians 1:31 (May 2nd)

Quiet Time Nugget:

Will all the boasting we do on a daily basis about our personal standing, achievements, or merits, we neglect to the boast the Lord.  I do not know about you, I have been trying to give God the honor and glory when something wonderful happens in my life.  I have been practicing this for many years now that it comes out automatically.  It is funny to see my co-workers reaction when I say: 'Praise God' or 'Thank you Jesus' out loud.  Let your new life live for God and Christ will bless you.  Boast on Him everyday for His wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption.

Bible Art:



Ruby's Daily Sheet:



NOTES: Click here for: How to understand "Ruby's Daily Sheet"
               Click here for: Materials

God Bless You
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment