365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Friday, April 17, 2015

Joshua 6:16 (April 17th)

Quiet Time Nugget:

Shout for the Lord has given you ______________. (Fill-in the blank with those blessing you have received).  If I fill-in the blank these are some of the words I would have.

  • Shout for the Lord has given me children.
  • Shout for the Lord has given me a job.
  • Shout for the Lord has given me health.
  • Shout for the Lord has given me family and friends.
  • Shout for the Lord has given me shelter.
  • Shout for the Lord has given me today.
Take time to give thanks to God.  He will bless you more if you do.

Bible Art:


Ruby's Daily Sheet:



NOTES: Click here for: How to understand "Ruby's Daily Sheet"
               Click her for: Materials

God Bless You
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment