365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Deuteronomy 8:3 (April 2)

Quiet Time Nugget:

Well, I do not know about you but I love food!  I love a variety of foods.  Everywhere you go there are restaurants, vending carts, groceries stores, farmland, homes w food, schools w food, hospitals w food and well you get my point.  When we don't eat our stomach reminds us by growling.  We see food (TV), we smell it, we hear it (love the sound of sizzling bacon) and of course we taste it.  We cannot live without food.  So why is it that we don't read the word of God which is the food for our soul?  Is your soul growling?  Mine is growling for more each day and I hope to feed it as much as I can to keep it healthy.  

Bible Art:


Ruby's Daily Sheet:



NOTES: Click here for: How to understand "Ruby's Daily Sheet"
                Click her for: Materials

God Bless You
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment