365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Joshua 2:11 (April 16th)

Quiet Time Nugget:

Have you ever had your heart melt?  I know that my heart melts when I see a cute baby, view a serene landscape, see my hubby, experience God's wonders and of course eat dark chocolate (lol).  If you have never experience that, you can.  How?  Accept Jesus as your savior.  Pray to Him.  Read the Bible daily.  There is nothing better than having the feeling that you are on "cloud 9" when you spent time with God.  He is so merciful and caring.  He will take care of all your troubles no matter how small or big they are.  I hope you find time to allow God to melt your heart.

Bible Art:

Ruby's Daily Sheet:



NOTES: Click here for: How to understand "Ruby's Daily Sheet"
               Click here for: Materials

God Bless You
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment