365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Acts 10:35 (April 4th)

Quiet Time Nugget:

"Oh Lord I do fear you!  I respect and trust you Lord!  I believe in you! I come to you everyday with fear and joy knowing that you listen, speak, and answer prayers.  All you ask of me is to do what is acceptable to you."  This I added to my prayer today.
We all tend to ask and ask and ask; - God I need this -God I want that, but am I doing what is right all the time?  I know what is right from wrong!  I just have to make sure that I do it all the time and/or ask Him to continue to teach me to notice when I am not doing what is right.  (I hope you understand what I mean. - Just do what is right - Just Do It!).

Bible Art:


Ruby's Daily Sheet:




NOTES: Click here for: How to understand "Ruby's Daily Sheet"
               Click her for: Materials

God Bless You
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment