365 Daily Readings (OT and NT)

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Book of Psalm

Hello and Welcome:

You are probably wondering why I have not chosen to illustrate the book of Psalm yet  (I will!) - well it is because  I am waiting to see how this 1st part of the journey goes.  It is a lot of work creating 2 illustrations daily.  If you do the math, that will be 365 (OT verses for a year) + 365 (NT verses for a year) = 730 whew!

I plan to do the book of Psalms next year, April 2016, those are my plans but only God will tell!

I need your support - please continue to pray that I can make it to the end.
Please continue to send me those words of encouragement.
And most importantly continue reading the word of the Lord which is our daily bread and spread the gospel to other by telling them to join me in my journey!

God Bless You
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment